Monday, December 28, 2009

Mrs. Z's Christmas Haul

I hope everyone had as great of a Christmas as we did overhere in the Zerr household. Santa hit our house pretty hard overnight, and it was awesome to see the look on little Lincoln's face as he opened his presents.


Mr. Z got a new Tom Tom GPS from his favorite person...me. :) Now we just need to figure out how to set it up...oh, and take a trip somewhere. {smiles}.



As for me...I made out much better than I should have, guess they didn't realize how naughty I really was this year! Haha! My mother got us girls all facial and massage packages, I can't wait to put that to good use!



I also got the Classic Batter Bowl from Pampered Chef from my wonderful mother, Along with money to go buy my new dining room chairs!!! I can't wait to pick these babies up, they are just going to be the perfect new addition to the dining room. Yay!








Mr. Z also got me a 'shopping spree' at Kohls with plenty of money on giftcards. I can't wait to pick some things out, guilt free!




My favorite gift by far though, is the one that means the most to me. My older sister put together an album from our wedding, using huge 12x12 collage pages she put together. She is a graphic designer so they look a-maz-ing! I've spent more time looking through this since Christmas than anything else!








And, as if the wonderful gifts weren't enough for one weekend, we had a little family outing before pizza night on Sunday to hit up the After-Christmas Clearance at Target and Wal-Mart. *love*!



Target had the best Holiday Home section discounted down for sure, I made out with this beautiful pedestal bowl, and the bag of scented pinecones for $12.00. (that's the wedding album below the bowl).










I just love the detail on the bowl, its looks antique even though its brand new. It's exactly what I have been searching for to put on the coffee table.





My other favorite After-Christmas item is this faux-cranberry topiary, also from Target. It was 50% off, making it less than $10. The ceramic pot at the bottom matches our dishes that stay on the table perfectly. I added the pinecones along the bottom and the brass candlesticks were Goodwill finds. Looks perfect on our table, and it's versitle enough to stay on display somewhere around the house all year long.


What was your favorite Christmas gift or After-Christmas steal, I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment