Saturday, December 12, 2009

Do You See What I See?

There's that darn coffee table again. On the upper left. Do you love it as much as I do?






I've been eyeing this shabby beauty for weeks now on craigslist. I am going to take a look at it tomorrow no matter what. I've since seen it featured in two absolutely beautiful rooms in blogs this past week, and the table wasn't even the first thing I noticed about the rooms. And that means that my instinct is right to love the table, and hopefully I'll love it for a looong time!




The seller has lowered the price $5 since I found the first post on craigslist, and she is moving next weekend so she is motivated to get it moved, so hopefully she is also motivated to make a deal on it for an even lower price.


She originally listed it for $35, then dropped it to $30, do you think I should try offering $20? I'd be willing to pay $25 so hopefully if nothing else we can meet there, in the middle. I'll be back tomorrow with pics if this beauty lives up to my expectations!


Tah-tah!

No comments:

Post a Comment