Tuesday, January 12, 2010

On a Whim...


This photo speaks to me. The simple, no-fuss, farmhouse style is breathtaking.




Even if it is totally opposite what our bedroom currently is, it's something to strive for. I love the subtle color the bedspread adds to the room, so when I came across this duvet from overstock.com,



 who's color is actually more of this,


I knew it would be a good option.

After sleeping on it, I woke up with a decision to try it. For the price of $31.99 it was a hard deal to beat but still I debated between black or burgundy/spice. After revisting my inspiration photo above, I decided the burgundy is the way to go. After adding it to my cart, I saw that there was only ONE LEFT! Yikes! (although don't you love that overstock is able to inform you of this, to me it's actually a great feature). Not wanting to miss out I whipped out the card and placed the order. I never do things on a whim, but this one just felt right.
I've gotten more and more ideas for our master bedroom redo, and adding this duvet cover should allow me to really incorporate my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment