Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Great Finds, Great Deals!

One company that I love, but don't shop from very often anymore is LTD Commodities/ABC Distributing. My Mother In Law turned me on to it, and I had to cut myself off, or else I would be buying close to everything in the catalogs!

I decided to check the website tonight for some wall decor, and I was so excited to find these fab Flameless Candle Sconces. They are battery operated, so they don't require any wiring, and they turn on and off by simply touching the base! How cool is that! I was dissapointed to see that the bronze was sold out, but the black is still available. For only $10.95 each, I think these would make a big impact in our entryway.
Another great deal I stumbled across tonight are these wonderfully shabby pillow cases I have been seeing popping up in so many blogs lately. These are from Etsy seller SaSeaBoutique and I was excited to see that she is now offering them buy 2 get 1 FREE! For the most part each one runs you about $15, but with the offer, thats only $10 per case. The pillow itself isn't included, but who doesn't have some seen-better-days-pillows you could just slip them onto? Here are a few of my faves!










No comments:

Post a Comment