Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Easiest Pot Pie


Now that it's getting colder, nothing sounds better than warm comfort food - hot chocolate, mashed potatoes and gravy, pot pies. And there's nothing I love better than a quick and easy semi-homemade recipe.

I've been making this simple potpie recipe for a while now, and I'm pretty sure its the only thing in my recipe book that's easier than ordering pizza!

You Will Need:
1 Package Refridgerated Pie Crusts (2 to a package)
1 Can Campbells Chunky Fully Loaded Turkey Pot Pie Soup
A Little Flour
Directions:
Preheat over to 400 degrees f. Mix the soup and a small amount of flour to thicken it up a little, if you prefer a 'soupier middle, omit this step. Spread one pie crust out in the bottom of a glass pie dish. Pour soup in. Place second pie crust on top. Seal edges. Add small slits to top of crust for venting. Bake until crust browns, and second to lowest oven rack. Remove and enjoy!
(sorry for the terrible picture quality below, my camera was on a funky setting and I didn't realize it until after we had gobbled up our dinner!)

No comments:

Post a Comment