Thursday, February 11, 2010

Extra Moist Banana Bread

A few nights ago I made brownies....


In light of this, last night I decided to make a little less messy banana bread. :)


This is gooood stuff. Here's the recipe that I use. This recipe makes Extra Moist Banana Bread, really good stuff, without the chocolate-faced-children.  :)


Extra Moist Banana Bread

1/4 cup margarine
1 1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups ripe mashed bananas
(I used two medium sized bananas last night, I didn't measure it out)
1 cup sour cream

Cream margarine and sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well. Add dry ingrediants, alternating with bananas and sour cream. Grease 2 loaf pans, divide mixture evenly between both pans. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes. Loosen around edges and remove from pans promptly onto wire rack. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment